Have you lost one or more of your teeth? Are you wearing Dentures or other replacement teeth?
Dental Implants can change your life for the better - enhancing your confidence, facial appearance and smile as well as your oral and general well-being.
At West Hills Family Dentistry Center, we provide Fear-free Dental Implants. Dr. Little has a special interest in Dental Implants and Sedation Dentistry which enables you to undergo this treatment; easily, quickly and comfortably.
The loss of a tooth or the inability for our teeth to perform their natural functions, can severely affect our eating patterns, self-confidence and appearance. Missing teeth and gaps in your mouth can distract from an otherwise beautiful smile. Dental Implants offer a permanent solution to this problem; actually mimicking your natural teeth and providing a fully functional replacement for missing teeth. Looking and feeling natural; Dental Implants can help prevent further deterioration of your mouth and give you something to smile about!<?p>
Dental Implants are:
- Aesthetically Pleasing - they look like real teeth.
- Functional - they act and feel like real teeth.
- Beneficial to your Diet - you can eat and chew again without pain or irritation. Foods that were forbidden are now back in the diet!
- Eliminate distasteful adhesives - There is no longer a need to use "glue" when your prosthesis is anchored to implants.
- Enjoy Your Favourite Foods - Implants can actually allow for the improved enjoyment of the textures and flavours of your favourite foods. With less plastic covering the roof of your mouth, you can enjoy natural flavours and sensations again.
- Maintain Bone Structure - Implants can help maintain your bone structure and support your facial tissues. They can reduce or eliminate bone atrophy, which causes "shrinkage" or facial cosmetic changes